Friday, March 15, 2013

Dear People of the Internet

To all of my fellow blog readers, however many of you there may, or may not be, I have set aside time on Fridays to write a new entry. However, I am not sure that I will have something to update on each week. So, whatever comes to mind is what will be posted. 
Today is my wonderful, best friend, Kevin's birthday. He is old. Really, super old. Haha, not really. I really wish I was in Michigan today to make him a cake or something. Oh well. 
Some good news: My citizenship application has been taken out of the investigation that it was in. The investigation could have taken up to 2 years, so I am really happy that it is no longer being investigated. Now to just see how long it takes. 
During the past week, I decided I was sick of the black in my hair, it is just too dark and was taking way too long to grow out. So, I went and got a bleach kit, and bleached my hair. It did not turn out how I wanted to, but that was expected since I was trying to go from black to blond. It did turn out a lot better than it could have, and I like the lighter color better than what it was.


This one is after bleaching it 3 times.
Anyway, I am still trying to make plans to go visit Michigan in August, we will see how that all turns out as time goes by. 
Hope all is well with everyone else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment