Wednesday, March 6, 2013

73 Days and Counting

I have now been in Lethbridge for approximately 73 days. If I had to chose between Michigan and here, I would honestly pick Lethbridge. Just wish my friends were here with me. 
Now to start with the actual update.
My beautiful baby sister, Carrie Alexandria was born January 25 at 11:37pm. She weighed 5 pounds and 9 ounces, being born 2 months early, she was a pretty big baby. Everything is going really well with her. Carrie is right on track for a newborn baby as far as development goes, she is not behind at all like most preemies are, which is a blessing in itself. I cannot wait to meet her. 
School: I got accepted to the college for the LPN program :) Not my first choice, but it will be just as rewarding as the RN program. I start in September. In the mean time I am taking a Biology course online to upgrade my existing high school education. I have to finish it by August 1st, but I honestly don't see that as being a problem. 
My birthday was February 15, I turned 19. My grandpa, Linda, and I went to their condo in Columbia Falls, Montana for the weekend and did some shopping, well, 8 hours of shopping. 
To cure myself of my boredom since I'm unable to get a job, I have been babysitting and cleaning for family friends. It has been getting me some money to spend and save up to hopefully make a trip to Michigan this summer.
Not sure if there is anything else to update on, but I do need to start updating more than over a month apart.
Hope all is well with everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment